Emergency Dentist — Castle Rock, WA
Providing Treatment for Dental Emergencies
True, you can’t plan out every dental need. Urgent oral issues can pop up at odd times and require immediate care. In those cases, we know time is short and that you deserve prompt and professional intervention. Thankfully, your emergency dentist in Castle Rock, WA, can help you through the ordeal. Just see Dr. Kennington at Cowlitz River Dental for the oral help you deserve. By doing so, you’ll save yourself the time, money, and hassle of an ER visit. That said, go ahead and call our office today!
Why Choose Cowlitz River Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Dentist with 20+ Years of Experience
- Dental Insurance Friendly & Flexible Financing Welcome
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Even if you don’t know how dental emergency care works, you shouldn’t worry. We at Cowlitz River Dental can give you a quick primer on what to expect from our office. To that end, here are the steps we follow when treating dental emergencies:
- Same-Day Appointment – Once you’ve contacted us, we’ll schedule your appointment as soon as possible. The odds are good you’ll see us the same day you call! Regardless of the timing, though, our staff will offer first-aid tips over the phone while you wait for the visit.
- An Emergency Exam – We’ll perform an emergency oral exam when you arrive at our office. This step helps us find the source of your oral issue. Plus, it allows us to get you out of your severe oral pain.
- Review Findings – Dr. Kennington will review his findings with you after the exam. From there, he’ll draft a custom treatment plan based on your feedback. (To be clear, you’ll know the estimated price and length of treatment before committing to it.)
- Needed Dental Care – Our qualified dental team will address your oral problem, whatever it may be. We'll be ready if you need fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, or something else!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
While dental emergencies come in many forms, some are actually more common than others in the long run. For that reason, our team is trained to handle these typical sorts to ensure effective patient care. You’ll thus want to see us should you face one (or more) of them. With our timely help, your teeth and gums will heal quickly. In particular, don’t hesitate to contact us if you experience any of the following.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
It’s only natural for you to worry about the price of emergency dental procedures. After all, these services won’t be of much help if you can’t afford to pay for them. Still, the price of a dental emergency treatment varies from one patient to another. Consequently, you must consult Dr. Kennington in person to confirm your exact care estimate. Our office can then walk you through the pricing factors and several financing options that ensure affordable care. That way, you’ll know what to expect cost-wise and can prepare your budget accordingly.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
Naturally, preventing a dental emergency is easier than managing one. Trying to handle urgent oral issues as they arise is quite challenging. Therefore, you’d be wise to take steps to avoid them in the first place. To that end, try practicing the right oral habits in the future. These might include attending more dental checkups, frequent brushing and flossing, and following a mouth-healthy diet. Followed well, such habits would let you skip the headache of a dental emergency by reducing your risk of one.